We hope you have enjoyed our new website this year! Our thanks go out to Nick Clark and Cindy Cook for tackling this task in the past, and our thanks now go to Shelly Bort, who took over in the middle of the 2014/2015 season. In January of 2015 - Shelly created us an entirely brand new (beautiful!) website and has taken on all its responsibilities, as well as now serving as the photographer for our society and website.
If you haven't clicked through all the categories at the top of each page yet, please do so!
Explore the calendars and events, meet all the officers who make this society possible and keep it running, learn the history of the group, check out past meetings and topics discussed, read through all our blogs from last season (notice that "read more" option on the right of each post... don't forget to click that to see the full posts!), and easily contact us now through a simple form process. (Click "Read More" for the full story!)
(Click "Read More" for the full story!)
- lengthy discussion on insurance policy requirements
- Pat premiered the Camellia Show 2015 posters & Save The Date cards (SO AWESOME!!! THANKS, PAT!!!)
- Pete issued final call for the march show plant orders
- all members were reminded to use 0-10-10 fertilizer for the fall/winter months
- members reminded that sponsorships for the march camellia show are due no later than february 01, 2015
- Pete presented the Origin and Culture of Camellias
- refreshments & raffle followed business